Connect With CPLE

Connect with CPLE

There are multiple ways you can earn college credits for things you already know!  CPLE Specialists are here to support you to save time, save money, and expedite graduation!


  • Transcript evaluation (Unofficial and/or Official) - Review transcripts to determine what previous college credits may transfer & apply towards your MATC program.
    • Unofficial transcripts for review can be sent to
    • How to submit official college transcripts:
      • Electronically: Via Parchment (choose as the recipient email)
      • U.S. mail: 700 W. State Street, ATTN: Admissions, Milwaukee WI 53233
      • In person: Do not open transcripts if you receive them at home.
        Contact your navigator for more information about how to drop off transcripts in person. The transcript must remain in a sealed envelope.
  • Explore CPLE Options - In depth information about your CPLE option(s).
  • CPLE Inquiry Status - Receive updates on your inquiry and next steps.


There are multiple ways to connect with a CPLE Specialist!

  • Schedule an appointment with CPLE - Use the links below to schedule an appointment with a CPLE Specialist. Specialists are available for in-person, phone, and virtual appointments.
  • How to prepare for your scheduled appointment -
    • Email your unofficial transcripts and/or documents to in advance
      *Include: your name, student id#/date of birth, and your appointment information (CPLE Specialist’s name, date & time)
    • Have paper & pen ready during your appointment to take notes
  • Other ways to connect with CPLE - 
    • By Zoom: Virtual/walk-in (link) 
      Drop into our Zoom room for virtual "walk-in" assistance during our regular business hours!
    • In Person:
      • Downtown Milwaukee Campus, Room S101
      • Mequon Campus, Room A100
      • Oak Creek Campus, Room A106
      • West Allis Campus (students will be connected virtually)
    • By Email:
    • By Phone: 414-297-6244

      Regular Hours:
      Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
      Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m

Need other services?

  • Who should I talk to about transferring to another college?
    Visit the Four Year Transfer page.
  • How can I connect to a transfer specialist at another four-year college?
    Visit the Four Year Transfer page.
  • Any other MATC Department?
    Visit the Get Help Now page.

Evaluations are subject to change.