Work Study


A Federal Work-Study (FWS) award can be a part of your Financial Aid Offer letter and is a part of MATC’s student employment program. If you have been awarded work study funds and are interested in earning the funds, please fill out our application to be considered for placement through student employment. 

If you accept an offer of employment through the student employment program and are eligible for work study, you will be awarded the funds. 

If you have questions about your work study award, please contact the financial aid office at visit Costs, Scholarships & Aid: Work Study (link).