Current Student Employee Resources

Resources & LINKS

Student Payroll schedule

How to change your direct deposit:
1. Print off and complete Direct Deposit Form
2. Submit the form along with a voided check or letter from your bank imprinted with the routing and account number to the Payroll office located in C401 of the MATC Downtown Milwaukee Campus, or scan and email the form and direct deposit proof to

Video: How to Locate Your MATC Time Card for student employees

Video: How to Complete Your Time Card