Off-Campus Student Employment


Consider using your work study award towards an internship or off campus experience. MATC can partner with nonprofit organizations including hospitals, community centers, schools, and government offices to arrange off campus placements. You must complete 1 full semester of on campus employment before you are eligible for off campus employment.

Contact Jim at or 414-297-6244 for more information.