Complete Your Application

What's the alternative to a dead-end job? Getting your application completed and starting at MATC!

Finish in two steps:

  1. Talk to Your Admissions Navigator! Your navigator is a partner dedicated to helping you complete your application. For new students and students returning from two or more semesters away from MATC, your Navigator will connect you with a Student Orientation or Registration Meeting or STORM once you finish your application. Not sure which Pathway is yours? Use the locator tool to search by program!
    • Business & Management
    • Community & Human Services
      • Navigator Ti Sha McGregory: Barber, Child Care Services, Cosmetology, Early Childhood Education, Human Service Associate, Nail Technician, Preschool Certificate, Sign Language Interpreting in Education, Water Technician 
      • Navigator Martha Charvarria: All other programs
    • Creative Arts, Design & Media
      • Navigator Wendy YangBaking & Pastry Arts, Culinary Arts, Culinary Assistant, Food Service Assistant:
      • Navigator Andres Garcia: All other programs
    • General Education
    • Healthcare
    • Manufacturing, Construction & Transportation
    • STEM
  2. Have Your School Send Transcripts to MATC.
Once you talk to your admissions navigator, you'll need to submit a final official high school transcripts (or GED/HSED). They must include your graduation or completion date and your school must send it to MATC directly. (Transcripts received directly from you are not considered official.) If you are currently in high school, submit your current transcripts now for admissions. After your graduate, you will need to submit the final official transcripts with a graduation or completion date.

You can request your transcripts in either of these ways:
  • Electronically: Via Parchment (choose as the recipient email)
  • U.S. mail: 700 W. State Street, ATTN: Admissions, Milwaukee WI 53233
  • In person: Do not open transcripts if you receive them at home. Contact your navigator for more information about how to drop off transcripts in person. The transcript must remain in a sealed envelope.

    If you have already earned college credits (not earned during your time in high school) that you want to transfer to MATC, request an official transcript from your previous college. The transcript must be received directly from the school or online request site. (If received from students, transcripts are not considered official.)