- Gauges your readiness for college-level studies.
- May be waived if your college transcripts show you have completed 12 or more credits in academic courses (including math) with grades of C or better and a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Applicants who have submitted official ACT test scores with a composite score of 18 or higher may not have to take the Accuplacer test.
- If you need to take the test, you will receive a letter inviting you to an upcoming testing session.
- The Accuplacer Test can be taken at any one of our four campuses by scheduled appointment.
To schedule your appointment, click on the campus of your choice:
Oak Creek Campus
West Allis Campus
- Testing accommodations will be made for students with disabilities.
- Practice questions can be found at the College Board website: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/student/practice
- Mandatory Advising - MATC requires students who score below a certain level on the Accuplacer test to meet with an MATC counselor or advisor to receive direction and assistance in selecting classes. If you test below the mandatory advising level, you must meet with an MATC counselor or advisor before registering for classes. For questions regarding academic counseling, please email email@example.com or walk in to a Counseling and Advising Center on any one of our four campuses.
<< Back One Step | Ahead to Step 6: Register and pay tuition >>
Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.