Completed Outstanding Graduate applications are due on or before one of the following:
Profile Form & Essay*
Winter Commencement/Graduation - Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Spring Commencement/Graduation - Friday, April 24, 2015
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate – Associate Degree is the student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate – Technical Diploma is the announcer during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- Registered for graduation on or before the deadline specified
- Successful nomination for the Lamp of Knowledge Award
- Submit the Profile Form and Essay* on or before the due date
- Participate in an interview process if necessary
- Agree to serve as student speaker during Commencement (Associate Degree)
- Agree to serve as announcer during Commencement (Technical Diploma).
- Invitation to attend the Scholastic Honors Award Ceremony
- Keepsake/award presented during the award ceremony
- Recognition in the campus newspaper and/or elsewhere as appropriate
- On stage throughout the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
*Essay required of Associate Degree applicants only as potential student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
Note: Eligible students are welcome to complete the Profile Form and Essay* if the belief is that a Lamp of Knowledge Award nomination will be successful; however applications will not be considered sans a successful nomination for the Lamp of Knowledge Award.