Thursday – June 30, 2016
Winter Commencement/Graduation - Monday, November 30, 2015
Spring Commencement/Graduation - Monday, April 25, 2016
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate - Associate Degree is the student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate - Technical Diploma is the announcer during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- Registered for graduation on or before the deadline specified
- Submit the completed Profile Form and Essay* with two Letters of reference from Milwaukee Area Technical College faculty on or before the due date
- Participate in an interview process if necessary
- Agree to serve as student speaker during Commencement (Associate Degree)
- Agree to serve as announcer during Commencement (Technical Diploma)
- Invitation to attend the Scholastic Honors Award Ceremony
- Keepsake/award presented during the award ceremony
- Recognition in the campus newspaper and/or elsewhere as appropriate
- On stage throughout the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony
*Essay required of Associate Degree applicants only as potential student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.