Tuesday – December 06, 2016
Completed Outstanding Graduate applications with Letters of reference from two faculty of Milwaukee Area Technical College are due on or before one of the following:
- Fall Semester prospective graduates – Friday, December 2, 2016
- Spring Semester prospective graduates – Monday, April 24, 2017
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate - Associate Degree is the student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- The student selected as the Outstanding Graduate - Technical Diploma is the announcer during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.
- Registered for graduation on or before the deadline specified
- Submit the completed Profile Form and Essay* with two Letters of reference from Milwaukee Area Technical College faculty on or before the due date
- Participate in an interview process if necessary
- Agree to serve as student speaker during Commencement (Associate Degree)
- Agree to serve as announcer during Commencement (Technical Diploma)
- Invitation to attend the Scholastic Honors Award Ceremony
- Keepsake/award presented during the award ceremony
- Recognition in the campus newspaper and/or elsewhere as appropriate
- On stage throughout the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony
*Essay required of Associate Degree applicants only as potential student speaker during the Commencement or Graduation Ceremony.