This new initiative is sponsored by the District Student Senate as a service to MATC students as they attend school.
The cost of this program is $7.00 per semester which will provide you with accident insurance.
When an accident occurs while on campus, attending a practicum program or other recognized student group activity approved by the College or during travel to or from a program, the plan offers comprehensive benefits that include hospital room and board, inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures, labs and x-rays, physician office visits, ambulance, durable medical equipment, emergency care and prescription drugs.
Students who drop classes prior to the start of a semester will receive a refund: no refund will be given once the semester begins.
If you have questions about the accident only insurance plan, please contact Gallagher Koster at
To Access Insurance Plan Information:
1. Go to
2. On the left hand side of the page you will have the following links to choose from:
- My Benefits and Plan Information - includes a Schedule of Benefits & FAQ
- Other insurance products
- Discount and wellness
- Claims company
- Resources and links
To Print an Insurance ID Card:
- Go to
- Click on the "Account Home"
- Create a new account
- Once your new account is created you will need to login to your new account with the username and password that you chose
- On the bottom of your profile page, click on "Generate ID Card" to download and print your ID Card.