If you haven't been awarded financial aid and you have registered for classes, you can defer tuition payments if you:
- Have a valid financial aid application on file from the U.S. Department of Education
- Have been admitted into a financial aid eligible program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (a student who has a status of 150% Reached and/or Probation without Financial Aid (PNFA) status is not eligible)
- Have no outstanding student balances
- Are not in default on a federal student loan
- Do not owe repayment on a federal grant
If you meet the above criteria and want to defer payments, complete a Tuition Deferment Payment Plan Agreement at the MATC Welcome Center, Room S115. For more information: 414-297-6908 or email@example.com.