Monday – August 29, 2016
What is Federal Work-Study?
When completing your financial aid, make sure to select work-study.
- You will know whether you have been awarded Federal Work-Study when you receive your financial aid award letter.
- If your award letter does not include FWS and you are interested in the program, please contact the MATC Financial Aid Office at 414-297-6282 or via email at email@example.com.
- As long as you are enrolled in a minimum of six credits and qualify, you will be put on a waiting list until funds become available.
All work study students must complete an orientation before starting work study. Please select an orientation from the dates below and use the link to register online.
Orientations start on time. Late arrivals will be required to sign up for a new orientation.
- Aug 22nd 10:00AM - http://goo.gl/forms/molKeyP512s8QdZ13
- Aug. 24th 1:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/wSndbEgCf2YgkfMk1
- Aug. 29th 12:30PM - http://goo.gl/forms/vpYohYxa4rAg3Sah1
- Aug. 29th 3:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/slC3epsxkfRtXr902
- Aug. 30th 10:00AM - http://goo.gl/forms/jFdrNPVQVytFfPys1
- Aug. 30th 12:30PM - http://goo.gl/forms/rW7yMBTszUDAiD7i2
- Aug. 31st 12:30PM - http://goo.gl/forms/nL7lq65THUVhNOeS2
- Aug. 31st 5:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/tWNo1QzAfsjfwHkx1
- Sep. 1st 12:30PM - http://goo.gl/forms/E29zgPPfSBZ92xhV2
- Sep. 1st 3:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/nJC8NXGchyqucEIK2
- Sep. 7th 12:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/bFarhTH1bLARHs1y2
- Sep. 8th 2:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/Iev3XlCThpSEXUbd2
- Sep. 9th 12:00PM - http://goo.gl/forms/KYE57rpl1Z4syRrr2
Work location options:
ON CAMPUS Employment: Opportunities for employment on campus include positions in counseling areas, bookstore, Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, math/science area, computer science area, student activities and the gym. Job duties may include peer tutoring, clerical work and data entry.
OFF CAMPUS Employment: You must complete 1 full semester of on campus employment before you are eligible for off campus employment.
Off Campus employment offers more flexibility of hours as students can work at non-profit agencies throughout the city including hospitals, community centers, schools, government offices to name just a few. Contact Jenny McGilligan in the MATC JOBshop to learn more about these opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-297-6302
A very limited number of work-study positions may be available that are paid by the college for students not eligible for the Federal Work-Study program. These positions are listed on the same site as the work-study jobs but will have the word "Budgeted" in the title.