Monday – July 24, 2017
Transfer Your MATC Credits to UW-Parkside
Just a mile from Lake Michigan between Kenosha and Racine, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside can be your four-year college destination. Complete your first two years at MATC and transfer to UW-Parkside, nicknamed The Rangers. UW - Parkside has 41 undergraduate options where you can earn your bachelor's degree. MATC Liberal Arts and Sciences degree students who achieve a 3.0 grade-point average and complete 54 MATC credits are guaranteed admission to the university. Students who earn a 2.6 - 2.9 GPA will receive special consideration for UW-Parkside admission.
Minimum Requirements for UW-Parkside Admission
Important: Meet with an MATC program advisor before choosing your classes.
- One year of high school-level algebra
- One year of high school-level geometry
- College preparatory math (one year high school or one college-level course)
- Single foreign language (Two high school years or two college semesters minimum. You are strongly encouraged to have three years of foreign language prior to transferring.)
- Selected MATC Liberal Arts Transfer Program courses meeting UW-Parkside curricular requirements
Total Credits Needed to Transfer: 54
You May Also Be Interested in these MATC Programs:
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Educational Foundations teacher education program
- Individualized Technical Studies
For more information, please see the Credit Transfer area at matc.edu, visit the UW System Transfer Information site at www.uwsa.edu/tis/index.html, or call 414-297-6836.