Saturday – December 07, 2019

Start a Degree or Diploma Step 4: Submit Transcripts


  • To obtain high school/GED transcripts, complete and mail or deliver this form to your high school or GED testing center.
  • If you have earned credits from another college, complete and mail or deliver this form to that college.
  • Out-of-country transcripts must be translated and evaluated by an approved agency.
  • Have transcripts mailed to the MATC Admissions office:

    Attn: Admissions
    700 W. State St.
    Milwaukee WI, 53233

    or dropped off in-person to any MATC Welcome Center.
  • For timely processing of your application, submit your completed application form, required fees and transcripts together. Submit by mail or in person to any MATC Admissions Office.  Please make checks payable to MATC.


<< Back one step | Ahead to Step 5: Register and pay tuition >>

Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.