Tuesday – August 22, 2017
- Features the latest technology for centralized remote control of high-efficiency comfort systems
- Demonstrates optimal systems programming
- A laboratory for development of all the skills required in the day-to-day operation of the new, smart buildings
- A continuing-education resource for journeyperson upgrades, technicians, sales personnel, supervisors and building maintenance staff
It's the brains behind the operation. At the HVAC Computer Lab/Classroom, students learn about digital control of the new, super-efficient comfort systems. Its mission: train people to manage these digital technologies, integrating alarm and security systems.
Students also learn how to perform life-cycle cost analyses. The HVAC Computer Lab/Classroom works in tandem with the adjacent HVAC Digital Controls Lab.
Thanks to the generous support of our private-industry partners, the HVAC Computer Lab/Classroom features the latest technologies for automated remote control of the new super-efficient comfort systems.
- Building automation simulation
- Digital control programming/wiring
- Data collection and analysis
- Energy usage calculation
- Control troubleshooting
- Equipment control strategies
- Johnson Controls, Inc.