Sunday – September 24, 2017
NEXT-GENERATION TOOL TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESSES
- Program students, apprentice candidates and interns
- Incumbent machinists and journeypersons
- Manufacturers and other technology-related businesses
Machine tool evolution is in hyperdrive. Compared to five years ago, the newest machines are four times faster and far more powerful. Tool changes are quicker, axis travels many times faster, and amazing accuracies readily achievable.
Maintenance costs are lower and reliability much improved, yielding extraordinary productivity gains. High-skill professionals for this environment are now being trained at the Advanced Manufacturing Technology Lab.
It has latest-generation, full-size, industrial, programmable CNC devices for machining and turning. Lean/cellular procedures are part of the educational experience, simulating actual factory conditions.
Through the generous support of our partners, ECAM's Advanced Manufacturing Lab features multiple-axis machine tools, an automated machining cell, a quality control lab, an advanced tool and die cell and industrial robotics.
- Advanced CNC machine center programming
- Advanced CNC turning center programming
- CAD/CAM applications
- CNC Swiss lathe programming
- Five-axis machine center programming
- Customized courses, workshops and seminars
- M & H Industrial Service
- P&H Mining
- Tool & Die Machining Association of Wisconsin (TDMAW)