Tuesday – January 28, 2020
Contact: Ginny Gnadt, Public Relations Coordinator
(414) 297-6770, email@example.com
Missing MATC Updates? We've Got Tips to Help You See More MATC Facebook Posts
March 7, 2018
Facebook recently limited how often you see posts from organizations and businesses, which means you’re probably seeing less of MATC. Here are some tips to ensure that you see more news, photos and reminders from the college in your Facebook news feed.
On your iPhone/Android Facebook app:
1. Select the menu with three horizontal lines. It’s in the bottom right corner on the iPhone and the top right corner on an Android.
2. Scroll down and select “Settings” (on iPhone) or “Help and Settings” (on Android).
3. Select “News Feed Preferences.”
4. Click on “Prioritize who to see first,” which has a blue star symbol next to it.
5. Choose MATC or any other page or friend profile you want to make sure you see. (There’s a limit of 50 top priority pages.) The ones you’ve selected will be marked with the blue star.
6. Click on “Done” in the top right corner.
On Facebook.com via desktop computer:
1. Click on the menu (a down arrow symbol) in the top right corner of your page.
2. Choose “News Feed Preferences.”
3. Click on “Prioritize who to see first,” which is marked with a blue star.
4. Choose MATC and any other pages and friend profiles you want to make sure to see. Your choices will be marked with the blue star.
5. Click “Done.”
Like, share and comment on our posts!
Facebook tracks which posts get the most responses and comments and it shares those posts most frequently. So, please share your thoughts, share our posts and help us get the word out about the people, programs and events at MATC! We’d really appreciate it if you would help your Facebook friends discover the great things happening at MATC!
Please stay in touch with us on all our social media sites: