Tuesday – January 28, 2020
Transforming Lives … One Employee at a Time
Founded in 1912, MATC has grown to become one of the Midwest's largest community-based technical colleges, and is also the most diverse college in the state with 56% of students identifying themselves as a minority. We offer more than 170 degree, diploma, certificate and apprentice programs within six academic schools. Our employees play a key role in the transformation and advancement of our students.
To express your interest in joining our team, please review open positions and complete the online application for any position that interests you. Applications and resumes are only accepted when there is an open position. If you are interested in a position that is not currently posted, we encourage you to complete a Job Interest Card to receive notifications when the position becomes available. After one year, your Job Interest Card will expire and notifications will no longer be sent to you.
- Completing a Job Interest Card is not the same as creating a User Account. To apply for positions you will need to create a User Account.
- All postings close at 10:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on closing date listed.
- You will need an email address to create an account and apply for an open position.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted. If you do not receive an email, you have not successfully completed your application.
- Online applications are stored on a secured site and only authorized employees have access to the information submitted.
- If you have questions about the status of your application, please refer to your online profile.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application,
please call 855-524-5627
Human Resources Contact Information
MATC Human Resources
MATC is an AA/EEO employer and committed to workplace diversity.
Excellence through cultural diversity, we strongly encourage people of all racial/ethnic backgrounds to apply.
In compliance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, (Clery Act), MATC publishes an Annual Security Report, which is available to all prospective students and employees.
An electronic version can be found here.
Hard copies can be obtained from any MATC Public Safety office during normal business hours.