The U-PASS (M•Card) is a semester-long, Milwaukee County bus pass available to MATC students enrolled in a certain number of credits (see below). The U-PASS Card allows MATC students to use the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) seven days a week. Eligible students get unlimited rides on the MCTS buses – just scan your U-PASS Card on the bus and show your Stormer Pass to the driver when you get on board. The U-PASS is already paid for in your student fees, but you will be charged a replacement fee if it is lost or stolen. Students will only be able to have one active U-PASS Card at any one time while they are a student here at MATC.
- Fall students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Spring students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Summer students: 3 or more college-level credits
Lost your U-PASS card?
- Report to any of the Stormer Pass/U-PASS campus stations
- A fee will be assessed of $45 for the first lost U-PASS Card
- Fees will continue to increase should students lose their U-PASS Card more than once
What happens to the original U-PASS Card if it is lost or stolen?
- When a student is issued a replacement card the original card will be deactivated upon receiving the new U-PASS Card.
What if I lost my U-PASS Card paid for by the PACE program?
- Unfortunately, these cards cannot be replaced and you will not be able to get a second U-PASS Card
WINTER SEMESTER BREAK
Downtown Milwaukee Campus, S301
- Monday December 22, 9 AM-12 :45 PM; 1:30-2:15 PM
- Tuesday, December 23, 1-4 PM
- Tuesday, December 30, 1-4 PM
- Monday, January 5, 9 AM- 12:45 PM; 1:30-2:15 PM
- Tuesday, January 6, 2-6 PM
- Wednesday, January 7, 1-4 PM
- Thursday, January 8, 9 AM-12:45 PM; 1:30-2:15 PM
- Friday, January 9, 9 AM-1 PM
Mequon Campus, A118
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Oak Creek Campus, A107
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
West Allis Campus, 137A
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
Please note that all hours are subject to change without notice and will be posted outside the distribution office.
For complete information including specifics on routes to MATC campuses, go to RideMCTS.com or call 414-344-6711. If you have any questions about the MATC U-PASS program, call 414-297-6229 or visit your Student Life Office.
Visit the Student Life Office on any MATC campus.
If you have any questions on hours please call:
262-238-2390 or 262-238-2218
414-456-5448 or 414-456-5304