The U-PASS is a semester-long, Milwaukee County bus pass available to MATC students enrolled in a certain number of credits (see below). The U-PASS allows MATC students to use the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) seven days a week. Eligible students get unlimited rides on the MCTS buses -- just show your Stormer Pass with a MATC U-PASS sticker to the driver when you get on board. The U-PASS is already paid for in your student fees, but you will be charged a replacement fee if it is lost or stolen.
- Fall students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Spring students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Summer students: 3 or more college-level credits
Lost your U-PASS sticker?
- Report to any of the Stormer Pass/U-PASS campus stations
- A fee will be assessed of $45 for the first lost U-PASS stickers + $12 to replace your Stormer Pass
- Fees will continue to increase should students lose their U-PASS stickers more than once
What if I lost my sticker paid for by the PACE program?
- Unfortunately, these stickers cannot be replaced and you will not be able to get a second U-PASS sticker
Regular Operational Hours for Stormer Pass Distribution: September 16 - Winter Break
Regular business hours are in effect all weeks except when extended hours are listed. Typically extended hours will be in effect the first few weeks of a semester to accommodate higher student demand.
Downtown Milwaukee Campus, S301
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Mequon Campus, A118
- Monday: 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Oak Creek Campus, A107
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 12:50 p.m. -3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. & 3:50 p.m. - 6p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 12:50 p.m. -3 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 12:50 p.m. -2:30 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
West Allis Campus, 137A
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
Please note that all hours are subject to change without notice and will be posted outside the distribution office.
For complete information including specifics on routes to MATC campuses, go to RideMCTS.com or call 414-344-6711. If you have any questions about the MATC U-PASS program, call 414-297-6229 or visit your Student Life Office.
Visit the Student Life Office on any MATC campus.
If you have any questions on hours please call:
262-238-2390 or 262-238-2218
414-456-5448 or 414-456-5304