Friday – July 29, 2016

U-PASS (M Card)

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a reminder to all students that the U-PASS program ends for the SPRING 2016 semester on Tuesday, May 31, 2016.

This date will be the last day your M●CARD will receive unlimited bus service from Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS)

Summer U-PASSES will be issued at the Milwaukee Campus only - beginning June 6, 2016



The U-PASS (M•Card) is a semester-long, Milwaukee County bus pass available to MATC students enrolled in a certain number of credits (see below). The U-PASS Card allows MATC students to use the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) seven days a week. Eligible students get unlimited rides on the MCTS buses - just scan your U-PASS Card on the bus and show your Stormer Pass to the driver when you get on board. The U-PASS is already paid for in your student fees, but you will be charged a replacement fee if it is lost or stolen. Students will only be able to have one active U-PASS Card at any one time while they are a student here at MATC.

U-PASS Eligibility:

  • Fall students: 6 or more college-level credits
  • Spring students: 6 or more college-level credits
  • Summer students: 3 or more college-level credits

Lost your U-PASS card?

  • Report to any of the Stormer Pass/U-PASS campus stations
  • A fee will be assessed of $45 for the first lost U-PASS Card for spring and fall - $22.50 for summer
  • Fees will continue to increase should students lose their U-PASS Card more than once

What happens to the original U-PASS Card if it is lost or stolen?

  • When a student is issued a replacement card the original card will be deactivated upon receiving the new U-PASS Card.


Summer 2016 U-PASS Program Dates: June 6, 2016 - July 31, 2016

**Eligible students registered for 3 or more college level credits for the Summer 2016 Semester must re-register their U-PASS online to ensure they receive unlimited bus transportation during the summer semester. **

Re-register U-PASS

1. Are you registered for 3 or more college level credits for the Summer 2016 Semester?

U-PASS M•CARDS - Keep Them Don't Toss Them

Keep your card to avoid a $45 replacement card fee.

Request U-PASS M•CARD activation for Summer Session 2016


PLEASE NOTE: You must use your MATC Google account to access the U-PASS registration form.

It may take up to 48 hours for a U-PASS (M•Card) to be reactivated after a request is properly submitted.

U-PASS Re-registration Form

U-PASS M•CARDS - Keep Them Don't Toss Them

Keep your card to avoid a $45 replacement card fee.

If you are not taking summer classes, you can continue using your M•CARD for bus transportation all summer long. In order to do so you will need to add funds to your M•CARD.

You can load value to your card:

  • Online at
  • At 100 locations across Milwaukee County. To view a list of MCTS M•CARD sales outlets click here

Attention: FALL 2016 Semester Students

U-PASS M•Cards for students who will enroll in six or more college level credits in the Fall 2016 semester will need to be re-activated. Additional information for the Fall 2016 semester U-PASS program will be emailed the first week of August 2016. Please watch for this important information.


For more information about the U-PASS program, please call 414-297-7859 or email the Student Life Office at


U-PASS Hours

During the semester, regular business hours are subject to change due to meetings and/or Student Life events. Please call the campus if you wish to visit to confirm hours or to make an appointment.

Downtown Milwaukee Campus
Room S301

July Summer 2016 U-PASS Hours (Downtown Milwaukee Campus Only)

Monday through Thursday*

10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

1:00 p.m. –   3:00 p.m.


Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.


*Closed Wednesday, July 13