The U-PASS (M•Card) is a semester-long, Milwaukee County bus pass available to MATC students enrolled in a certain number of credits (see below). The U-PASS Card allows MATC students to use the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) seven days a week. Eligible students get unlimited rides on the MCTS buses - just scan your U-PASS Card on the bus and show your Stormer Pass to the driver when you get on board. The U-PASS is already paid for in your student fees, but you will be charged a replacement fee if it is lost or stolen. Students will only be able to have one active U-PASS Card at any one time while they are a student here at MATC.
- Fall students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Spring students: 6 or more college-level credits
- Summer students: 3 or more college-level credits
Lost your U-PASS card?
- Report to any of the Stormer Pass/U-PASS campus stations
- A fee will be assessed of $45 for the first lost U-PASS Card
- Fees will continue to increase should students lose their U-PASS Card more than once
What happens to the original U-PASS Card if it is lost or stolen?
- When a student is issued a replacement card the original card will be deactivated upon receiving the new U-PASS Card.