Saturday – September 23, 2017
A student ID and so much more, your Stormer Pass gives you access to:
- Campus Cash (Use in the Campus Café, Stormer Cafes and vending machines at each campus)
- Library (Check-out privileges at four campus libraries)
- Pay for prints and copies in MATC libraries, academic support centers and computer labs
- Athletic facilities (Downtown Milwaukee Campus only)
- Parking discounts (Downtown Milwaukee Campus only)
- Student Union
- Registration for upcoming semesters
- Selling books back to MATC bookstore
Don't Have a Stormer Pass?
- New Students are encouraged to pick up their Stormer Pass at the beginning of the semester.
- Pick yours up at the Stormer Pass Office from the Stormer Pass Office at any campus.
- Bring a photo identification for verification to receive a Stormer Pass.
- Stormer Pass must be kept for a minimum of two years and must be traded-in for a free replacement
Need to Add Money to Your Stormer Pass?
There are two ways to add Campus Cash to your Stormer Pass.
- Use the Account Management Centers (AMC's) located throughout each campus. Remember to print receipt for your records.
- Use E-Accounts option (online card office) at https://matcstormerpass-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts.
Your funds will be deposited in U.S. currency to your Campus Cash account when you submit your transaction as long as it is completed prior to 9 p.m.
MATC will refund the Campus Cash Account remaining balance of $5 or greater. For balances less than $5, the balance must be used for on-campus purchases. Refund requests should be processed at the Student Life Office or the Stormer Pass station on campus. The request will be processed within 15 days of the Business Office receiving the request. All refunds will be processed according to MATC policy.
Lost or Stolen Stormer Pass?
- Report lost or stolen cards to the Stormer Pass Office or Stormer Pass Station at each campus during normal business hours.
- The account holder is liable for any unauthorized charges that may occur to lost or stolen cards.
- After normal business hours, report a lost or stolen card by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org If you give notice of a lost or stolen card by telephone, you must confirm this in writing within 48 hours, to the Stormer Pass Office/Station.
- Lost or stolen card can be reported by using the E-Accounts Site: https://matcstormerpass-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts.
- Please go to the cashier to pay the non-refundable $12 replacement fee. Bring the receipt and photo identification to the Stormer Pass Office for new student card.
- A new photo will be taken to receive the replacement Stormer Pass.
What if my card is nearing the expiration date printed on the back?
Please trade your Stormer Pass in that is expiring at the Stormer Pass Office to get a new card. If you do not trade it in, it will be treated as a lost or stolen card and students will be responsible for the replacement fee. A new photo will be taken to receive the replacement Stormer Pass.
You will not need to renew or update your card if you continue to take more than one MATC credit. The card fee paid each semester is a non-refundable activation fee. If you take one or fewer credits, you must pay the card reactivation fee at the cashier each semester. The activation fee paid does not entitle you to a new card or new photo.
For more Stormer Pass information, e-mail email@example.com.
Due to Student Life functions, meeting and events - All hours are subject to change without notice.
Please call the campus if you wish to visit to confirm hours or to make an appointment.
|Monday, Wednesday and Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon|
|Monday||8:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:45 – 11:30 a.m.|
|Friday||Closed - Call for an appointment – 262-238-2218|
|Tuesday, September 12||Closed|
|Wednesday, September 13||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 14||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday, September 15||Closed|
|Monday, September 18||2:00 – 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, September 19||Closed|
|Wednesday, September 20||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 21||1:30 – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday, September 22||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon|
|Monday, September 25||Closed|
|Tuesday, September 26||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 27||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 28||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon|
|Friday, September 29||Closed|
|Monday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||Call for an Appointment|