NOTE: The card system will be down on
Wednesday, July 29 for a server upgrade.
Stormer Passes and employee badges will not be issued that day. Employee badges will work in the parking structure only.
A student ID and so much more, your Stormer Pass gives you access to:
- Campus Cash (Use in the Campus Café, Stormer Cafes and vending machines at each campus)
- Library (Check-out privileges at four campus libraries)
- Pay for prints and copies in MATC libraries, academic support centers and computer labs
- Academic Support Centers
- Campus computer labs
- Athletic facilities (Downtown Milwaukee Campus only)
- Parking discounts (Downtown Milwaukee Campus only)
- Student Union
- Registration for upcoming semesters
- Selling books back to MATC bookstore
December 15, 2014 News - The Stormer Pass is now accepted for purchases in all MATC Bookstores.
Don't Have a Stormer Pass?
- Pick yours up at the Stormer Pass Office in the Student Center, Room S301.
Need to Add Money to Your Stormer Pass?
There are two ways to add Campus Cash to your Stormer Pass.
Your funds will be deposited in U.S. currency to your Campus Cash account when you submit your transaction as long as it is completed prior to 9 p.m.
- MATC will refund the Campus Cash Account remaining balance of $5 or greater. For balances less than $5, the balance must be used for on-campus purchases. Refund requests will be accepted and processed within 15 days of the Business Office receiving the request. All refunds will be processed refunds will be processed MATC policy.
Lost or Stolen Stormer Pass?
- Report lost or stolen cards to the Stormer Pass Office or Stormer Pass Station at each campus during normal business hours.
- The account holder is liable for any unauthorized charges that may occur to lost or stolen cards.
- After normal business hours, report a lost or stolen card by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org If you give notice of a lost or stolen card by telephone, you must confirm this in writing within 48 hours, to the Stormer Pass Office/Station.
- Lost or stolen card can be reported by using the E-Accounts Site:
- Please go to the cashier to pay the non-refundable $12 replacement fee
- Bring the receipt with you to your Stormer Pass station for your new card
What if my card is nearing the expiration date printed on the back?
- Please trade your Stormer Pass in that is expiring at the Stormer Pass Office to get a new card. If you do not trade it in, it will be treated as a lost or stolen card and students will be responsible for the replacement fee.
You will not need to renew or update your card if you continue to take more than one MATC credit. The card fee paid each semester is a non-refundable activation fee. If you take one or fewer credits, you must pay the card reactivation fee at the cashier each semester. The fee paid does not entitle you to a new card or new photo.
For more Stormer Pass information, e-mail