Friday – February 24, 2017
Students notified via mail regarding eligibility are encouraged to research or obtain further information by clicking the active link below. In so doing, students are provided an opportunity through the college to participate in honor societies and/or recognition programs as a result of their academic achievement.
For detailed information regarding opportunities to participate in various honor societies and/or scholastic achievement through the college, please click the appropriate links below. After thorough review of the information provided via the links below, more information may be obtained via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All-USA Academic Team - Fall Semester only
- Deans', Provost's and President's Lists Recognition
- Outstanding Graduate Competition
- President's Award Competition**
- Scholastic Honor Recognition for Honor Graduates
- State Ambassador Award Competition - Spring Semester only
- National Technical Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
** The competition requires an application, essay, and letter of nomination towards verification of service to others.