The Online Writing Lab (OWL) helps MATC students develop the skills they need to become confident and self-sufficient writers. Any MATC student with a course-related writing assignment can get assistance:
- Understanding the steps of the writing process
- Practicing pre-writing techniques
- Developing a thesis statement
- Constructing a logical argument
- Improving proofreading and editing skills
- Analyzing literature
- Building sentence skills
To Submit a Draft via Email:
Please send your paper as an attachment in Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (*RTF) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information in the body of your email.
Please keep in mind that papers submitted outside of normal MATC Writing Center hours are only looked at when the center next reopens. In other words, papers submitted during the weekend will not be returned until the following week.