Sunday – November 19, 2017
- Independent clause.
- Independent clause, coordinating conjunction independent clause.
- , and
- , nor
- , but
- , so
- , for
- , yet
- , or
- Independent clause; independent clause.
- Independent clause; independent clause marker, independent clause.
- ; however,
- ; nevertheless,
- ; therefore,
- ; consequently, (etc.)
- Dependent marker dependent clause, independent clause.
- Independent clause dependent marker dependent marker.
- after (etc.)
- Subject dependent clause verb/predicate.
- Use commas before and after the dependent clause if it is nonessential.