Monday – January 16, 2017
MATC focuses on offering short-term, credit-based, faculty-led programs that utilize summer or winter break. Each program is run by an instructor with a passion for international travel and global issues. Students can expect pre-departure orientation, coursework, cultural immersion and self-discovery.
Short-Term Study Abroad Programs:
- Culture and Language Immersion in Antigua, Guatemala: Winter Program
- Business and Culture in Germany: May 20th – May 29th, 2016
Student Exchange Programs:
- Auto and Machining Exchange with Theodor-Litt-Schule Giessen, Germany: Fall 2014 host, Spring 2015 travel
- Occupational and Physical Therapy Assistant Exchange with Wannsee-Schule Berlin, Germany: Spring 2014 travel, Spring 2015 host
Non MATC Programs:
Wisconsin Technical College System
- Business and Culture in Waterford, Ireland: Spring 2016 (dates TBD)
Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP), composed of 34 institutions and one consortium, is one of the longest-standing regional consortia for international education.
- Carlow, Ireland: Spring or Fall
- Salzburg, Austria: Fall
- Canterbury, England: Spring or Fall
- Seville, Spain: Spring or Fall
- Salzburg, Austria: (dates TBD:) Application deadline February 15
- San José, Costa Rica: (dates TBD:) Application deadline February 1
- Dijon, France: (dates TBD:) Application deadline February 1
Interested in Study Abroad through MATC?
For further information contact: