Thursday – August 22, 2019
Are you a student experiencing a financial emergency that could result in you leaving MATC?
MATC's Dreamkeepers program provides small emergency assistance grants (usually less than $500) to students who are experiencing a one-time, unexpected, unlikely to reoccur event that has caused a financial emergency and who has no other resources available. Examples include loss due to fire, theft or accident or a sudden, unavoidable interruption of income.
• Be a Federal Pell Grant recipient in the term an emergency grant is requested. (Some exceptions may apply).
• Have attended MATC for more than one semester (Some exceptions may apply).
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00
• Provide some form of documentation of the financial emergency - your college will guide you through this.
Examples of emergencies include:
• Loss due to fire, theft or accident
• Sudden, unavoidable interruption of income
How to Apply
Apply online at https://matc.dreamkeepers.org.
For questions, please call 414.297.6199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org