Tuesday – January 15, 2019
The Hispanic Affairs Office assists Hispanic students in a variety of ways, from choosing a program, registration, and in support services to help you reach your educational goals. All services are delivered in the culturally sensitive, comfortable setting of the Hispanic Affairs office.
The services provided to Hispanic students include:
- Acquainting you with the college and its wide variety of programs and services
- Help with admissions, financial aid information and application, and registration
- Academic guidance and advising throughout your enrollment at MATC
- Referrals and interpretation of records and educational materials
- Placement into the English as a Second Language program
- Crisis intervention for school-related problems
For more information please stop in Room M238 at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus or call Annabel Chavez at 414-297-6875, email firstname.lastname@example.org.