How to Be an MATC Tutor
Tutoring Services is able to help our students because of the many talented tutors we hire. If you are qualified and would like to join our team of excellent Tutors and Group Tutoring Leaders (aka, SI Leaders), read on.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions About Being a Tutor.
If you are an MATC student:
- Download and complete an Application to Be a Student Tutor.
- Applications can also be picked up at the campus at which you want to work.
- For the Downtown Milwaukee Campus, go to Tutoring Services in Room C201.
- For the Mequon Campus, go to the Academic Support Center in Room A282.
- For the Oak Creek Campus, go to the Academic Support Center in Room A208.
- For the West Allis Campus, go to the Academic Support Center in Room 249.
- Return the completed application packet to the campus at which you want to work.
If you are NOT an MATC student:
- Fill out an Interest-In-Tutoring and Availability form.
- Return the Interest-In-Tutoring and Availability form and other documents to:
MATC Tutoring Services - Room C201; 700 W State St., Milwaukee, WI 53233.
- Tutoring Services will contact you if they wish to interview you.
- After the interview, you may be asked to complete an official MATC Application online.
For more information and forms:
"WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!"
Follow us on...