Saturday – December 07, 2019

Downtown Milwaukee Campus

Student Parking

While parking in MATC parking lots, you must display a current MATC student parking permit. Permits cost $15 for the summer semester, $25 for fall or spring semester and $40 for both the fall and spring semester. The permits are valid at all campuses and can be purchased at any MATC Cashier's office. The Downtown Milwaukee Campus cashier is located on the first floor of the Student Center behind the Welcome Center.


  • 8th & State Street Multi-Parking Structure
  • BMO Harris Bradley Center Parking Structure
    • 200 spaces available 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    • 50 spaces available 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Handicapped parking is available at all locations.


$1.50 per use (Must use Stormer Pass to pay)



  • Must obtain Stormer Pass from the Stormer Pass Office, S301. Click here for the operational hours.
  • Purchase a student parking permit from the cashier.
  • Must maintain sufficient funds on card
    • To add money to your Stormer Pass, use MATC Account Management Center kiosks located throughout the campus or use E-Accounts site.


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a Student Parking Permit?
Purchase a student parking permit at any MATC Cashier's Office. Permits cost $15 for Summer, $25 per fall or spring semester and $35 for both fall and spring, and are valid at all MATC campuses.

What is the process to pay?
When exiting the parking structure, you will be required to deposit your entrance ticket.
After the display indicates the cost, insert your Stormer Pass to pay the cost and receive your student discount.

What do I do if I don't have a Stormer Pass?
Pick one up at the Stormer Pass Office in the Student Center, Room S301.

What if my card does not work?
The attendant will give you information and record your name, ID and vehicle information. You must report problems with your card the next business day, visit card station in Student Life or call 414-297-8697.

What if I lose my Stormer Pass?
To protect your MATC Stormer Pass account you will need to report your card lost or stolen to the MATC Stormer Pass Office/Station or send an email to If you have both accounts, you need to contact both the US Bank and the MATC Stormer Pass Office/Station. A replacement fee is charged for lost or stolen cards. Forgetting to put money on your card will result in paying the standard hourly rate. 

How do I add money to my Stormer Pass?
Add Campus Cash to your Stormer Pass at Account Management Center kiosks located throughout the campus or use E-Accounts site.

What happens if I have money left on my Stormer Pass?
MATC will refund Campus Cash Account remaining balance greater than $5. 

Can I use my credit card to add campus cash to my Stormer Pass?
Yes, all Account Management Center kiosks will accept cash, debit or credit. 

Will I get a receipt?
Yes, you can push the receipt button, however it will not show the balance.

How can I find the balance on the Stormer Pass?
Info is available at each Account Management Center kiosk.

For questions or more information about student parking at MATC, please contact the Office of Student Life at 414.297-6229

Other Ramps/Surface Lots

Students also will find ample market-rate parking in the campus vicinity. For detailed information, go to Parking spaces in other lots/structures and at parking meters around the campus are available, usually at a higher rate.

Brewery Parking (9th and Juneau): All students must scan their Stormer Pass upon arrival. The hourly rate is 50¢ with a maximum cost of $2 per day. Pay by credit card or cash at exit.

MATC Campus Parking Citation Appeal Form

To file an appeal of an MATC-issued parking citation, complete the form below and submit it with a copy of the parking ticket. The appeal will be reviewed by the appropriate committee. If an appeal is granted, a reimbursement check for payment of the fine will be prepared and mailed to you with a statement of the decision. If the appeal is not granted, you will be notified that the appeal was denied. The decision of the committee is final.

Electronic Submission - Student Parking Citation Appeal Form

Mailing Submission - Student Parking Citation Appeal Form (pdf)

Bus Transportation

The Milwaukee County Transit System operates efficient public bus routes throughout Milwaukee County with stops at or near the Downtown Milwaukee Campus. Schedules are available from the Office of Student Life or through Students in the fall/spring semesters taking six or more college-level credits can ride the bus free with U-PASS. Summer school students taking three or more college-level credits will also qualify for the U-PASS. Please see the U-PASS page for more information.

Bicycle Parking

Stationary racks for non-motorized bicycles are available at all campuses. Bicycles must remain outdoors, secured to a bike rack and never brought into campus buildings.

Motorcycle and Scooter Parking

There are designated areas for motorcycles and scooters. Motorcycle parkers must have their hangtags for entrance into any parking structures or lots. Free motorcycle parking is limited to the area behind the H Building on the cul-de-sac at the end of upper 7th Street as marked by signage.