Friday – February 22, 2019
Eligibility for Tuition Assistance benefits varies by branch. In general, you will need to obtain a Tuition Assistance authorization from your Educational Services Officer (ESO) for the courses you intend to register for. Upon approval of the coursework, please submit your Tuition Assistance authorization to the School Certifying Official. For additional requirements, please contact your Educational Services Officer (ESO) prior to enrolling. To apply for Tuition Assistance benefits, please follow the link below for your specific branch of service.
- Army: https://www.goarmyed.com/
- Air Force: https://www.my.af.mil/gcss-af/USAF/ep/home.do
- Navy: https://www.nko.navy.mil/
- Marines: http://www.quantico.usmc-mccs.org/index.cfm/marine-family/personal-professional-development/voluntary-education-center-vec/tuition-assistance/
- Coast Guard: http://www.uscg.mil/hr/cgi/active_duty/pay_for_college/ta/