Tuesday – October 25, 2016
Welcome to the MATC JOBshop
Our mission is to assist students, graduates and employers with employment needs and to provide career information resources.
Please select a button below for more information.
The JOBshop is an on campus resource to help students prepare to seek employment and successfully transition into the workforce.
We are planning job fairs and events to bring employers on campus!
You need to get ready to meet employers, and we are here to help you!
Attend a workshop
Have your resume reviewed
Practice interviewing with a mock interview session
"Jobs for Students" Job Fair
- Monday October 24th, 2016
- 2nd floor of the Student Center in the atrium, Downtown Campus
20+ employers are recruiting for entry-level positions and internships that would be good for students.
Our Professional Job Fairs for graduates are held in the late fall and spring close to our graduation dates.
Employers Attending the MATC “Jobs for Students” Job Fair
- UW-Milwaukee Restaurant Operations: General Student Workers in retail environments
- Shiftgig: Cooks, Banquet Servers, Bartenders, Dishwashers, Cashiers, General Labor
- Metcalfe's Market: Deli Clerk, Kitchen Staff, Barista, Bakery Clerk, Cashier/Service Desk, Shopper/Delivery Clerks
- QPS Employment Group: Packaging, Machine Operators, CNC, Warehouse, Assembly, Office Clerk, General Labor
- Outpost Natural Foods: Culinary, Retail, Barista, Customer Service, Facilities Maintenance, Full Time & Part Time
- Milwaukee Center for Independence: RNs, CNA&#’;s, Case Managers, Group Home Caregivers / LPN, Kitchen Helpers, Custodial Technicians, and more.
- Goodwill Talent Bridge: Food Service, Laundry, Picking/Packing, Assembly, Warehouse, Forklift
- Levy Restaurants at BMO Harris Bradley Center: Administration, Catering/Banquets, Concessions, Culinary,
In Seat Service, Purchasing (See Job Shop for extensive list of opportunities with this employer)
- Kleen Test Products: Manufacturing production such as Forklift Drivers, Maintenance Tech, Quality Control, Machine Operator and Chemical Blender, Office positions
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino: Culinary, Food & Beverage, Security, Blackjack Dealer, Slot Technician, Cage/Money Counting Machine Technician, Housekeeping/Janitorial, Hotel Operations, Bingo Clerk, IT
- Target: Target Protection Specialist, Grocery team, Apparel team
- Trillium Construction: Entry-level Construction. Masons, Carpenters, Electricians and Concrete
- Instaff: Manufacturing, Warehouse, Amazon, Machine Operators,
Forklift Operators, Material Handlers. (Must have Resume and Transportation for all positions at Amazon)
- Lad Lake Inc: Youth Care Worker, Mentor's, Transition Specialist, Teacher's Aide
- Central City Distribution Co Inc: Part-time Warehouse Order Pickers, Full-time Merchandiser, Full-time Instaff Route Sales person
- Whelan Staffing: Security Officers – Patrol, Command Center, Security Supervisor, Security Flex Officer
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee: Core Area Coordinators, Core Area Specialist, Program Generalist, Security
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts: Culinary, Night Auditor, Servers
- Precision Metrology: Calibration Technicians, Shipping and Receiving
Downtown Milwaukee Campus
Open Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Student Internship information is available here.
Employment at Email
If you are a job seeker and want to apply for open positions at MATC, please visit our Human Resources department here.