Monday – January 16, 2017
Career Planning Resources
Job search guide from the public library
Job search, salary information
Occupational Outlook Quarterly
Occupational Information Book/Network
Job listings for MATC students
What Color is Your Parachute?
William Needler Job Forum
Job search support group
Wisconsin Careers/Occupations Handbook
At login, enter the correct student code: m-c741 for the Milwaukee Campus, m-c090 for Mequon, m-c140 for West Allis, or m-c403 for Oak Creek.
Personal Counseling Resources
1. If you think you may be depressed, get information and please take a depression screening test.
2. If you feel you are under a great deal of stress and anxiety, here's a definition of anxiety, symptoms, and tips or how to cope with stress.
3. Are you or is someone else worried about your use of alcohol and/or drugs? Take an assessment to help you decide if your use has become abuse.
4. Perhaps you need help coping with your feelings. Here's help.
5. Explore some options toward having better relationships with the people in your life. Strategies for building better relationships. Coping with a breakup.
6. Other topics to explore
Reach Out for Help: Milwaukee Area Resource Agencies
The Counseling Center 414-271-4560
Mental Health Association in Milwaukee County 414-276-3122
IMPACT Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services 414-256-4808
Milwaukee County Community Resource Hotline 414-773-0211 or toll-free, 1-866-211-3380