MATC currently offers these associate degrees in an accelerated format:
Accelerated programs are designed for full-time working adults.
These programs are structured for minimal commitment of in-class/on-campus time, giving students the flexibility for jobs, families and other responsibilities. Through the programs, student study groups are encouraged.
The Accerated formats vary depending on the specific program. For example:
- In the Accelerated Supervisory Management program, students complete one class one evening per week for eight weeks, and classes are offered during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Students can complete their program in less than three years through this unique and innovative format.
- For the Marketing Management Accelerated program, students complete the degree entirely online in 16 months of full-time study (fall, spring, summer, fall) by combining the eight-week accelerated online Marketing courses with online support and general education courses.
- The IT Network Specialist Accelerated program is offered in-person and online.
- The Associate in Arts Accelerated program is offered entirely online. It can be completed within one year of full-time study or in more time, depending on the student's schedule.
- Students in the Accelerated Administrative Professional program go to class one evening each week, year-round. Students begin with core courses in office technologies and advance to information management, basic office accounting and business communication.
To learn more about each Accelerated program, click on the links above.