Your Entrance Ramp to Wisconsin's
Leading Public University
Your path toward a bachelor's degree from UW-Madison just got much easier to navigate. Now you can complete your first two years with us, and transfer to the UW where you'll earn your four-year degree. Liberal Arts and Sciences degree students who achieve a 3.0 grade-point average and complete 54 MATC credits are guaranteed admission to the university. Students who earn a 2.6 - 2.9 GPA will receive special consideration for UW-Madison admission. Make tracks toward this affordable option now, and you'll go farther than you ever thought possible.
You May Also Be Interested in these MATC Programs:
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Educational Foundations teacher education program
- Individualized Technical Studies
For more information, please see the Credit Transfer area at matc.edu, visit the UW System Transfer Information site at www.uwsa.edu/tis/index.html, or call 414-297-6836.
Minimum Requirements for UW-Madison Admission
Important: Meet with an MATC program advisor before choosing your classes.
- One year of high school-level algebra
- One year of high school-level geometry
- College preparatory math (one year high school or one college-level course)
- Single foreign language (two high school years or two college semesters minimum. You are strongly encouraged to have three years of foreign language prior to transferring.)
- Selected MATC Liberal Arts Transfer Program courses meeting UW-Madison curricular requirements
Total Credits Needed to Transfer: 54
Download Info Sheet and Form
Guaranteed Transfer Contract - Program Information Sheet for Students (PDF)
Guaranteed Transfer Contract - Declaration of Intent to Participate Form (PDF)