Tuesday – December 01, 2015


Transfer Agreements by Institution
Find out which four-year colleges and universities have transfer agreements with MATC. Get the specifics about the MATC degree programs they accept for transfer. Some are all-inclusive.

Transfer Agreements by MATC Program
Browse the list for MATC degree programs. Find out which four-year colleges and universities offer bachelor's degrees that best match your MATC program.

All-Inclusive Program Agreements
Find out which four-year colleges have articulation agreements with MATC.

Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
Complete your bachelor's degree at several different colleges thanks to historic agreements.

Wisconsin Technical College System Transfer
Students from most Wisconsin Technical Colleges (WTC) can seamlessly transfer up to 30 selected General Studies credits with the intent of completing their Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree.