Saturday – November 28, 2015


MATC makes it easy for you to start your bachelor's degree with us. You can seamlessly transfer many MATC credits to virtually any four-year college or university in Wisconsin, and to others across the nation.

Some MATC transfer arrangements with four-year colleges and universities are course-to-course agreements, while others allow a complete degree program transfer. It's important to check with your program advisor to find out which courses and MATC programs will transfer to the four-year college or university you plan to attend. Also, keep in touch with the admissions department of the four-year college of your choice so you can be certain you're taking the MATC courses and/or programs that will match their bachelor's degree requirements. 

This site also includes information about how to transfer credits from other colleges to MATC.


Choose any of the following to get started:

Liberal Arts and Sciences Degrees (Associate in Arts, A.A./Associate in Science, A.S.) These degrees can lead to junior-standing status at many four-year colleges and universities across the state and nation.

Transfer Information System - UWM

Transfer Agreements by Institution
Find out which four-year colleges and universities have transfer agreements with MATC. Get the specifics about the MATC degree programs they accept for transfer. Some are all-inclusive.

Transfer Agreements by MATC Program
Browse the list for MATC degree programs. Find out which four-year colleges and universities offer bachelor's degrees that best match your MATC program.

Four-Year College Contacts and Web Links
Names, phone numbers and email addresses, plus websites that include comprehensive transfer information from local colleges and universities.

Transfer to MATC
Transfer credits to MATC from other colleges and local high schools. You may also earn MATC credit by examination and through work experiences.

Teacher Education Track (TET) New name in 2013-14: Educational Foundations Track
After two years at MATC, transfer your credits to a participating college and earn a bachelor's degree in teaching.

Getting a Transcript
Information on how to request your official MATC transcript either in person, by mail, or by fax; fees, telephone numbers, and information required.