Friday – January 18, 2019

School Transfer

As an F-1 international student, the U.S. government must be informed of the educational institution you are attending in the U.S.

If you have been studying at another U.S. educational institution and now plan to attend MATC, you must do the following to meet SEVIS requirements:

  1. If you are staying in the U.S. between attending your current educational institution and MATC, you must complete a Transfer-In Form. Submit the form to the international office at your current educational institution.
  2. A Designated School Official (DSO) at your current school must complete the remaining portion of the reverse side of this form and submit it to the International Student Admissions Office (ISAO) at MATC.
  3. The MATC International Student Admissions Office will produce a new SEVIS I-20 for you to attend MATC. Your MATC SEVIS I-20 will be produced after the release date noted by your current school. You must attend an MATC International Student orientation program before the start of classes.