Monday – December 10, 2018

Change of Address

Reporting a change of address to USCIS

You must report a change of address to the institution that prepared your F-1 immigration document (I-20). Your institution, in turn, must notify USCIS electronically via the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

Please report changes to your advisor in the ISAO.  Failure to do so will you put you in non-compliance.