Start a Degree or Diploma Step 6: Register and pay tuition
<< Back One Step
- View or print your program plan and register for your classes using the INFOnline link on myMATC.
- If you have additional questions regarding what courses to select after viewing your program plan, email MATC at email@example.com or visit or call the Counseling and Advising Office at any MATC campus.
Downtown Milwaukee Campus 414-297-6267, Room S203
Mequon Campus 262-238-2200, Room A110
Oak Creek Campus 414-571-4500, Room A106
West Allis Campus 414-456-5500, Room 120
- Pay for classes in person at the Cashier's Office at any MATC campus or online via INFOnline registration. See Tuition and Fees for details.
- You may pay in three equal installments through the Payment Plan.
- If an agency or organization is helping you pay tuition, you must register in person and provide an authorization letter at that time.
- Visit the Financial Aid Office and http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ if you need help paying educational costs. MATC's financial aid code number is 003866.
| Register to attend a "New Student Welcome Session"
| Back to mainpage >>
Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.