- Check for prerequisites using the Program Requirements Grid.
- Apply Online (Quickest Way!)
Debit/Credit card is required to submit online.
Application fee(s) are non-refundable. If you are unable to pay online, please print form below.
- Paper Application
Print an application form or you can pick one up at any of the four MATC Campuses. Application fee(s) are non-refundable and MUST be attached to application.
Submit completed application and fees to
700 W. State St.
Milwaukee WI, 53233
or in-person to any MATC Welcome Center.
- Switching or Making Changes to your Current Program?
Use the Program Change/Re-Admission/Update Form
Application fee(s) are non-refundable and MUST be previously paid when submitting this form.
Application Fee Deferment MATC will defer payment of the application fee for an applicant who meets eligibility requirements.
- Also please see Admissions Deadlines.
- When you turn in your application, bring your high school transcript and the $30 application fee (non-refundable).
For students applying to a health program (except Nursing Assistant)
Admissions requires you to complete the CBC Process Acknowledgement Form. Students will be required to complete the CastleBranch process at petition.
Nursing Assistant students will be required to complete the CastleBranch Requirements and Forms as part of the admissions process.
- If you need financial aid, we strongly recommend that you apply for it as early as possible.
- Depending on the time of year that you apply for academic admission, in most cases you may apply for financial aid simultaneously.
- International Students:
Visit the International Student page for your steps to enrollment.
<< Back To Mainpage | Ahead to Step 2: Activate your MATC Account >>
Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.