Start a Degree or Diploma - Admissions Deadlines
- The application deadline for program admission and program change/readmit forms for the Summer 2014 semester is May 15, 2014.
- The application deadline for program admission and program change/readmit forms for the Fall 2014 semester is August 15, 2014.
- The application deadline for program admission and program change/readmit forms for the Spring 2015 semester is December 15, 2014.
- All fees and transcripts required for admission to a program must be received no later one week after the application deadline date for that semester.
The following programs are exempt from the application deadline date:
- Automotive Technology (Fall semester start only)
- Aviation Technician-Powerplant
- Nursing Assistant
- Bilingual Nursing Assistant
- Paralegal (Certificate)
- Truck Driving
The following have special program requirements to participate in an accelerated program. Refer to Accelerated Programs catalog page for detailed info:
- Administrative Professional-Accelerated format only (Fall semester start only)
- Associate of Arts - Accelerated Online format only
- Business Management-Accelerated format only
- IT Information Systems Security Specialist-Accelerated Online
- IT Network Specialist-Accelerated format only (Fall semester start only)
- IT Network Specialist Accelerated-Online format only (Spring semester start only)
- Legal Administrative Assistant-Accelerated format only
- Marketing Management-Accelerated Online format only
- Supervisory Management-Accelerated format only
Financial Aid students must apply for admission to an eligible degree or diploma program by the admissions application deadline, in addition to applying for financial aid.
Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.