Friday – July 21, 2017
The Open House is where you will discover how to transform your life with affordable, career-focused education that prepares you for the region's fastest-growing occupations.
The transformation begins when you:
- Tour MATC classrooms and labs with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Get necessary admissions and financial aid information, and see why the affordability of an MATC education makes it the best value in higher education.
- Receive insight from faculty and staff on more than 165 associate degree and technical diploma programs.
- Discover how you can start your bachelor's degree at MATC and transfer to a four-year college/university.
- Learn about MATC's GED, English as Second Language and college preparation programs.
- Find out about student organizations and athletics.
Present your Open House postcard and have your $30 application fee waived.
Discover more about MATC's programs that fit your career interests:
The MATC Promise
The MATC Promise provides free college tuition and fees for eligible high school graduates. Open House is your chance to get details on this program and current high school seniors can apply for the MATC Promise that day. Current high school juniors will be able to complete the Promise Interest Application at the Open House.
For more information and eligibility requirements, visit matc.edu/promise.