MyMATC is a dedicated portal for Milwaukee Area Technical College students.
Students can go to http://mymatc.matc.edu and access personalized information, including:
• MATC email (through Gmail account)
• All INFOnline services, including class schedule, financial aid status and registration
• Direct access to Blackboard classes
A key benefit of MyMATC is the integration of data and information that students need frequent access to. MyMATC provides secure access to members of the MATC community from one web page from any computer or device with internet access.
Other MyMATC features include:
• Searchable MATC program/course catalog
• Notifications from the MATC Library, Financial Aid Office and Registrar and other college departments
• All-college announcements with information such as important dates for students and school closings
• MATC news and events
• Public Safety
• Rave Alert System
• Dining choices and menus
Students can add bookmarks to external websites they visit frequently. New features will be added to MyMATC throughout the semester and students are encouraged to return to the site often.
A portal for MATC faculty and staff will be introduced in early 2013.
Students are encouraged to bookmark https://MyMATC.matc.edu for easy access.
MyMATC.matc.edu works best on an Internet Explorer platform.
Students can log in with their MATC network ID and Blackboard password.
Students are reminded to log off MyMATC if using a public computer.
Call the MATC Help Desk for assistance - 414-297-6541.
How to Use MyMATC
This video explains how to access MyMATC and describes features of the portal. Click on the frame to play.