Thursday – October 27, 2016
The Petition Process is the method that students follow to inform the School of Health Sciences when they are ready and prepared to begin the core technical courses in their chosen health science program. All students MUST petition and be accepted into their program before registering for core technical courses.
To petition, students need to:
- Apply to the college, identify their program of interest, and have an active program code
- Refer to the web page for the School of Health Sciences and open the Student Program Guide (pdf)
- Complete all items identified above the "Petition Process" box for the program
- Some programs require completion of a pre-admission exam as part of the petition process
- Upon successful completion of all items, submit an electronic petition application during the open petition window for the program.
Petition Process Documents
The petition window for Spring 2017 is open from August 1 to August 31.
If needed, some programs may extend that wiindow until all slots are filled.
For Spring 2017, the follwing programs are now open:
You can access the Spring 2017 petition form directly by visiting this link:
Students will be notified of their petition status through their MATC Gmail address approximately 30 days after the petition window is closed.