Friday – February 22, 2019
The mission of the MATC Procurement, Mailroom, and Shipping/Receiving Department is to acquire, distribute, and manage materials and services for the best quality, service, and delivery at the lowest cost and best overall value to the College.
MATC Procurement, Mailroom, & Shipping/Receiving Department
The MATC Procurement, Mailroom, & Shipping/Receiving Department purchasing, receives, and distributes equipment, supplies, and services for the operation of the College.
In accomplishing these tasks, we are committed to the following:
- Acting professionally and ethically
- Employing fair and object price competition and negotiation practices to secure the best value for the College involving the use of public funds.
- Leveraging technology for competitive advantage.
- Investing in training and professional development of staff.
- Networking with other colleges and purchasing associations for cooperative purchasing.
- Adhering to the Wisconsin Financial and Administrative procurement guidelines.
- Ensuring College assets are properly accounted for in their receipt and disposition by standards of the Wisconsin Technical College System and through best business practices.
- The MATC Procurement Department subscribes to the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Code of Ethics, and those principles governing the activities and conduct of the division.
MATC Faculty and Staff
To access Purchasing-related instructions and forms regarding External Purchase Requisitions (EPRs), P-Cards, office supplies, and other items, log onto your myMATC account. We are located under the Departments tab.
- Information Sessions for Vendors
- Bidding Information (ONVIA via DEMANDSTAR)
- MATC Terms and Conditions (pdf)
- Competitive Process Requirements
For Additional Information
Hours: Monday through Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
700 W. State Street, Room M70
Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443
Laura Moore, Procurement Manager
Jennifer Johnson, Procurement Supervisor
Sue Genrich, Word Processing Technician