Sunday – December 04, 2016
The mission of MATC's Institutional Review Board is to determine the appropriateness of research projects relative to:
- The risk to the subjects,
- The anticipated benefits to the subjects, the mission of Milwaukee Area Technical College, and others,
- The importance of the knowledge that may reasonably be expected to result, and
- The informed consent process to be employed.
IRB Meeting Schedule and Application Review Dates*:
|Monday||September 19, 2016||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||M222|
|Monday||October 17, 2016||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||M222|
|Monday||November 14, 2016||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||M222|
|Monday||Dedember 19, 2016||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||M222|
* Dates are subject to change
Note: Please submit your IRB application at least seven (7) days prior to the upcoming meeting date to allow time for distribution to the committee for review prior to the meeting.
MATC IRB Committee Members
Research and Performance Manager
Dept. Of Research and Development
Milwaukee Public Schools
|Rohan de Silva, Ph.D.
Instructor, Social Science
|Elizabeth Drew, BA/JD
Assistant General Counsel
Associate Dean, Liberal Arts & Sciences
|Wilkistar Otieno, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
|Betsy Stern, MS
|Yan Wang, Ph.D
Interim Co-Director, Institutional Research